26.4.11

You used to do things like this


At the start of the year I was obsessed with buying a yearly diary to write in. The idea was to document daily happenings, even really mundane stuff like going to university and having a moan about how expensive parking is. I have tried my hardest to do this, but some days I forget about it completely, so to make up for it I write down future plans like, Nate going to Sheffield, should be back Friday. Recently however, I have just been drawing over daily entries, like today where I am obviously thinking about the second part of the Deathly Hallows coming out, and the Charlotte Bronte screen saver on my Amazon Kindle.

1 comment:

  1. I think you'd be perfect for my new project. Email me? hiven@live.co.uk
    (i'm not being lazy, promise, I couldn't find an email for you)

    ReplyDelete